Private equity firms, portfolio companies and investment funds face complex challenges. Successful deals depend on the ability to move fast, to find solutions to complex issues and to execute with certainty.
EY Law helps PE firms drive meaningful impact by helping in the creation of long-term value in an actionable, sustainable and transparent manner.
What EY Law can do for you
Our team is part of a multinational network.
We provide legal advice to domestic and international private companies, financial institutions, private equity funds, investors and individuals in all major business areas, including:
- Planning, negotiating and executing strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), takeovers, joint ventures and reorganisations
- Acquiror and vendor legal due diligence
- Capital raising transactions
- Corporate governance and board advisory
- Structuring, negotiating and documenting commercial arrangements
- Investment by overseas persons / entities, including establishment of local entities / businesses, regulatory compliance and Overseas Investment applications
- International expansion – corporate structuring and formation, including implementation of cross-border transfer pricing, IP strategy and tax structures
- Legal entity rationalisations and corporate reorganisations
- Infrastructure and capital projects
- Information technology, privacy, digital and e-commerce
- Intellectual property, including structuring and inter-company licensing arrangements
- Restructuring, reorganisation, liquidation and related transactions
Get in touch to find out more